Friday, December 21, 2012

Life is just beginning…



This year has brought me much joy and sadness, with losing one of my best friends, my mother Katherine of 89 years old, and my oldest brother Fred of 72 years, life still moves forward.  I am so very grateful for my husband, daughter and other family members, many wonderful clients, extraordinary friends and healers.  Without all of these people, I would not be where I am today. 

So often I hear people say they are getting old, having aches and pains, memory is going and they are just slowing down and can’t do what they use to do.  Age can be transparent if you have good health.  This is something that I have learned over the past years on my healing journey.  Being tired, sleeping more and not having the energy to do what you enjoy doing can be subtle signs of poor health.  Look for these signs early and address them fast.  Don’t chalk them up for old age.  The body is an incredible machine and if given the correct tools, can stay strong for many years to come.  

For the New Year, consider making small changes to improve your health.  More fresh certified organic fruits and vegetables, less processed foods, more quality water, good whole food supplements and watch for GMOs which are making people sick.  And add a little more fun into your life.  Laughter is one of the best medicines and I know it’s on my list.  How about yours?  I’m excited for 2013 and all the joy it has in store for you and for me!  Happy New Year!!!!

Blessed Be, Dena

Katherine McCall, Age 89, learning how to use the computer!  Miss you Mom!!!

http://www.life123.com/health/alternative-medicine/naturopathy/naturopathic-medicines-approach-to-healthy-aging.shtml

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?Id=344

http://www.responsibletechnology.org/gmo-dangers

No comments:

Post a Comment